Monday, July 10, 2006

And thus it began...

I wonder what dandelions think. I wonder if Joseph was compassionate to Mary after he found out she was pregnant, or if he taunted her and treated her like the dirt under his shoe for the rest of his (or her) life. I wonder. Sometimes how, sometimes why. Perhaps too much. I'm a kid who is going to be a junior in high school this next September, and whom is currently pursuing her education at home. I like classical music. I enjoy reading. I have a particular fondness for mythologies themselves, and good retellings of the mythologies. The Bible is my favorite collection, in particular the books of Job and 1 John (currently). I am planning on using this blog as a channel for me to say what I think about music, books, and (possibly) life in general. The Maid of the North Speaks.

Random Quote of the Day:

You dawn of darkness, you turn night into day - I see the light at last."

- Agamemnon, lines 25-26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home